Massachusetts EMS Pre-Conference and Conference 2018
Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 7:00 am until 5:30 pm
Repeats until Friday, October 19, 2018, 7:00 am until 5:30 pm
MassMutual Center, Springfield, MA
The Massachusetts EMS Conference provides:
- Innovative topics that focus on the future of EMS and the latest practices
- Exhibitors who will demonstrate state-of-the-art products, services, and technology
- Relevant and reliable information you can take back and share with your organization
- Respected national, regional and local speakers
- Networking with colleagues from across New England and beyond
Quick Link to Register for the Conference
Who Should Attend?
- First Responders, Emergency Medical Technicians, Advanced EMTs and Paramedics
- EMS Managers, Fire Chiefs, Administrators, and Supervisors
- Pre-hospital EMS Educators, Instructors and Teaching Assistants
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Emergency Management and Public Safety Officials
Continuing Education Credit/Certificates of Attendance
Continuing education for all sessions is approved by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s Office of Emergency Medical Services, and many are accepted by the National Registry of EMTs (NREMT) for recertification requirements.
To obtain credit, you must show your badge upon entering your session and spend the required time in each session. A course completion certificate will be distributed at the end of each session. Please safeguard the certificate for future use.
Take me to Schedule & Registration
Take Me To Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration
Take me to Travel & Hotel Info
Posted to: General Events